Email Notification

If you want to try to "follow by email," try the email subscribe box at the very bottom of this blog. It's been temperamental - but if it works, you'll get an email from "BuzzFeed" asking you to confirm that you want to follow.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Appointments with surgeons

I now have 3 appointments with surgeons this week - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Talking with a surgeon comes first in the process evidently, and then an oncologist joins the the team.

So I'm looking for clarity as to which to choose. I called one this morning on the basis of two strong recommendations, but she's retiring from her practice - bummer (for me, anyway). Because I've received so many names and stories, I've found that just as I think, "Ah, that's the one," then I hear another story that's not a rave review.  No one's perfect of course, but I'd like to feel secure in their hands.

Got another great way to look at this today - it's a plot twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment